Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Three Boys


We are so thankful that we were able to have another ultrasound! It was such an amazing experience this time, like I remember having with Rylan. The lady was so nice and she took so much time with us and allowed us to watch our little guy moving around and even sucking his thumb! It isn't everyday you get to watch your child in your womb! It truly amazes me that we have that ability. I even gasped a few times, out of pure joy seeing the baby move, and scared the ultrasound tech and Ben. It was an experience I will never forget.

We of course got an imfamous "alien" shot, no ultrasound would be complete without one! I think this was actually Ben's favorite of all of them. His favorite with Rylan was one that made him look like a pirate! Oh, to have the mind of a man.....



We were very excited to get a defenite on the baby's gender this time too. If you are unable to tell, just look at where the little arrow is pointing.







We have both just become smitten with the idea of having two boys. I can't wait to have our new son here and for Rylan to become a big brother. It is such an unbelieveable event, the creation of life, and the bringing your baby into this world, into your home, heart, and life. I am going to have to grow bigger physically in order to carry around my heart that my three boys have filled completely with love.

6 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Those ultrasounds are so amazing. I hope you are feeling good. You of course look great. How exciting!

Heather said...

I'm glad that you guys went for another ultrasound. These pictures are much better! i regret not setting up another one for us, but I just have to wait another 6-7 weeks and I'll get to hold Reddin!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

I know, I kind of felt bad that we did have another one because I know you really wanted another one too. But like you said, Reddin will be here so soon! Yeah!

Sarah said...

Faith congratulations!!! Boy number two, how exciting! It's almost boys all around. It's fun to finally know and be able to plan and dream a little.
PS
I have your recipes ready but the address I emailed to sent it back.

Kelli said...

Congrats on a boy! They are so much fun! Ultrasounds are really exciting. Cute Fam!

Janet said...

We are really excited for you!! Glad you had a much better experience!