Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crazy 8's

I was tagged by my friend Dawn, whose answers were probably more interesting than mine :)

8 Things I am obsessed about right now:
1. Heather Menzie's Baby Shower
2. Rylan, Ben & Baby on the Way
3. Maternity clothes
4. Twilight Release
5. Naming our baby
6. Not sleeping well
7. Keeping the house clean
8. Starting Family Home Evening

8 Words or Phrases I use:
1. I love you
2.You Got to Move It...Move it (said while dancing)
3.Uh...No!
4. I am going to count to three....
5. Say please
6. Say thank you
7. What do you say? (after a burp or other bodily function)
8. Group Hug/Kiss

8 TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gossip girl
2. 90210
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Take Home Chef
5. Bringing Home Baby
6. The Hills
7. Dora The Explorer
8. Diego

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Finished Invitations for Heathers Shower
2. Took a Shower
3. Went to Playgroup
4. Gave Rylan a nap
5. Watched some TV
6. Fell asleep w/ Rylan on the couch (after he woke up from his nap)
7. Woke up at 5:30pm in a daze from the doorbell ringing
8. Went up to the church, then McDonalds, which we also had for lunch!

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Island's Fish Grill
2. Melting Pot
3. Olive Garden
4. McDonald's
5. Bluberry Muffin
6. Big Island Burrito
7. Cold Stone
8. Jason's Deli

I tag:
Heather Menzie
Jill Terry
Sarah Markos &
Janet Tobler

3 comments:

Heather said...

Well, since I'm actually caught up on my blogging, I can do this tag! YOu are too funny to put me down as one of your obsessions!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

I know, I read all your posts. That was fun! It was fun to see my name in some of them too :) Well, I'm obsessed with your shower right now, not that I don't find you personally obsession worthy, I'm just too pre-occupied. :)))) LOL I gotta another RSVP today YEAH!

Jill and Kevin said...

Fun. I love how a shower rates as an accomplishment for the day!!! The invitations look great. Thanks.