Friday, June 6, 2008

Expecting Our First



We are finally pregnant!!! Ben and I never "prevented" having a baby from the beginning of our marriege. After a few years I grew suspicious. Once I finally found a good doctor, and I went through a few to find him, we were on our way to getting some answers. To make a long story short, After rounds of unsuccessful tries with fertility meds I had a procedure done, that I am not even gonna try to spell, but basically they found that both my fallopian tubes were blocked. In January of 2006 I had a laproscopic surgery to unblock my fallopian tubes. The doctor found that most of my reproductive organs were covered with scar tissue, a result of endometriosis. He was able to remove a lot of the scar tissue and unblock one of my tubes. In March of 2006 I went back on the Clomid and also took a try at acupuncture. That was weird, and I am deathly afraid of needles! It took a lot of focusing to get through it! But it was worth it because that month I got pregnant. When Ben came home, and luckily he was around the corner from the house when I took the test, he knew right away. The next day was April fools day so when we called everybody to tell them nobody believed us! It was so funny!

No comments: