Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby Picasso








So my mom gave Rylan this really cool art set with paints, markers, crayons, etc. We have played with it every single day since we brought it home. He especially loves the paints and, I think, for his first painting he did a pretty darn good job! But I am bias! We have also been attending the art class at Gymboree and I am going to have to start an album with all his creations. It is going to be hard for me because I am NOT a collector and when I think of the years of "art" albums ahead of us I can't help but think I should just throw them away. (Don't worry, I won't, well I did throw away that glittery one the other day, but it was making a HUGE mess in my house!) I guess one day he could show them in a gallery next to his masterpieces! :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Super great painting! Mattie loves to use her watercolors and her finger paints. I don't always keep all of her artwork either, just the ones that I love!

Happy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy said...

Too cute! That's funny that you wrote about this today b/c just last night I was reading in Family Fun magazine (great magazine and website by the way) and they have a whole section on cool things you can do with your kids' artwork. I'll email you the link, it doesn't fit on here.

Stephanie said...

What a little artist! I LOVE his painting, it is too cute! He shows real talent!

Janet said...

Love the painting!! Rylan is too cute :).